GUIDED WASHBOARD FACTORY TOURS & GIFT STORE
Ever seen the inner workings of a centuries old brick factory with vintage equipment used in the 1800s? Not only do we have a veritable museum of American history but we actually still use many of these old tools and machines to make the products we ship all over the world. Our guided tours take you through our plant and show the machinery & processes up close. Fascinating for Adults & Children, tours last for approximately 35 minutes.
We invite you and your family to stop in and see us when you're in town and take one of our guided factory tours. There's nothing quite like it anywhere else in the Hocking Hills, and the only washboard factory remaining in the United States.
- 6 or more people preferred for guided tours.
- General Admission $6.00 (Includes a free fridge magnet.)
- Seniors $5.00 (Includes a free fridge magnet)
- Students & Children (up to 18) $4.00
- Active Military (with ID) FREE